Kids! And each year, on the third Thursday in March (March 17, 2011), Camp Fire USA asks parents and adults everywhere to let kids know just how amazing and valuable they are.
Absolutely Incredible Kid Day® is a national letter-writing campaign where kids receive letters of support, love and encouragement from parents and adults. It only takes a few minutes to jot a note that will be remembered and appreciated for a lifetime.
The positive impact of these letters on kids is what Absolutely Incredible Kid Day® is all about. So here is our very public letter of thanks to the following volunteers who have gone above and beyond in their volunteer efforts for Success Won’t Wait!
- The Student Council members of H.B. duPont Middle School, Hockessin Delaware
- The members First State Robotics, Wilmington, Delaware
- Ashley, Matthew and Christine McNeill
- Charmaine, Jazmine and Kayleigh Wood
- Elizabeth, Anna and Claire Gonye
- Erica and Natalie Hines
- Italo, Vincenza, Marghertia and Vincenzo Carrieri-Russo