Success Won’t Wait is proud to support the efforts of HB duPont Middle School librarian Mrs. March in the new school Warrior Summer Reading Program. This morning, volunteer Christine McNeill delivered books to be used in the program for students who might not otherwise be able to participate.
Want to read this summer? Here more about the H.B. DuPont Middle School Warrior Summer Reading Program:
You have a free choice of books or magazines, and there are many different ways to show that you have read them, to qualify for rewards after the summer. No book reports!
3 easy steps:
1. Choose from titles suggested on this website, or any other age-appropriate books or magazines.
2. Select from the ideas on the Create page and send or deliver to Mrs. March by the start of next school year.
3. Win recognition and rewards!
- 2 books or magazines with parent verification: snack pass
- 4 books or magazines with parent verification: snack pass and certificate
- 4 books with products (see the Create page of this website) : snack pass, certificate and level 1 medal
- 6 books with products: snack pass, certificate and level 2 medal
- 8 or more books with products: snack pass, certificate and level 3 medal
Criteria for submissions:
- Parent verification: students should lists titles of books and have a parent or guardian sign to verify that they have read them.
- All other products: must contain sufficient detail to show that the student read the entire book or magazine.
For more information please visit Warrior Summer Reading Program